Monday, January 11, 2010

M186 Joy to the World

This reindeer is off a napkin that my daughter had at Christmas. I thought he was so cute that I had to snitch a few to make cards with!

I used the Napkin Transfer technique: I peeled my napkin apart so that I only had the printed piece, no other layers. I cut roughly around the reindeer then I painted a scrap of white cardstock the same size as the deer with Mod Podge and quickly applied my napkin to it as it dries fast. Once I felt it was good and dry, I cut it out then painted right over the deer to help prevent the edges from lifting.
Stamps - Snowflakes 02.098.E page 124 and 02.199.F page 271. Outside phrase 07.335.E page 377. Star is 18.027A page 6.
Ink - Colonial Blue Colorbox, Vivid hot Red.
Accessories - SU! 13/8 circle punch, SU! scallop circle punch, mounts, sponge, Mod Podge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...