Friday, September 25, 2009

M114 Opposites Attract

My used-to-be-stamper-daughter, Glenyce made this card for me for Mother's Day in 2000. Still have it and still love it! Of course, I had to copy it!
She black embossed one image #26025.P page 187 on to rose cardstock and then again on to burgundy cardstock. She cut the pieces apart, arranged the burgundy pieces onto a rose card.
The rose pieces all have mounts under them and are placed on top of the burgundy pieces.
The card measures 5" x 5".

2 comments:

  1. Hi Carole, Making cards like this was my frst experience with Magenta stamps (which I love). I have some of these stamps and hadn't used them in a long time! Thanks for reminding me with this beautiful card your daughter made! Hugs Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card! I sure hope they still make this one! It's nicr to love a card even after a long time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...